Sunday, September 20, 2009

Twilight



I finally decided to watch Twilight to see what all the fuss and hype was about, I hate lovey dovey movies especially teen flicks ( which basically sums up twilight ). It was what i expected from a highschool vampire movie , the anticipation between the two lead characters 'Bella' and 'Edward Cullen' was depicted pretty well though, it's encouraged me to read the book series.

The reason I'm blogging about the movie isn't quite the story line but some of the amazing locations and scene's which the movie was shot in.
After doing a bit of research I found that most of the scenes were filmed in St. Helens and Oregon.

One of my favourite locations is the Cullens house Sherwood, Oregon. An architectural masterpiece in its own, hidden amoungst the woods ( A pretty cool place to live).
The forest/ tree landscape that was used through out most of the movie ( where Edward and Bella's relationship flourishes) is what initially caught my attention, it looks as if it is surreal along with the muted colours in the final execution gave the movie a eerie and dark feel.


The photography , camera operation and the colorisation has made it a pretty good looking film with muted colors and the wide landscape shots makes the overall execution one that is quite mesmerising and earee.

In my eye's being able to capture amazing scenery like this is what has made the movie an enticing one to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment