Friday, September 4, 2009

Rotunda Chandelier- Dale Chihuly

I visited the V& A Exhibition is London, while I was in the foyer I looked up and saw the most amazingly awesome, unusual and coolest Chandelier - I have ever seen in my life( no exaggeration).

I've never seen anything like it, the sheer size first hit me, it fill the two story high ceiling foyer entrance. It is made entirely of blown glass and held together using steel.
Instead of rambling on about the detail I though it would be better coming from the exhibition experts:Unfortunatley the images I took don't really seem to do it much justice, but honestly it is one of the coolest things I had seen through the whole exhibition.
I would definitely suggest just having a little wonder into the reception area to get a glance of this
Dale Chihuly is a very dedicated, talented sculpture and artists to have even though of something like this, then execute something so ridiculously amazing.

It is truly inspiring, I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment