Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Run away baby

While watching TV, adverts hit and I found myself watching the a random advert on TV.
It's only a short 41 second advert where a couple are loading their car at a supermarket and have their young toddler in the trolley, before you know it turns into a run away trolley and in traveling down a road. The father runs after it tackling obstacles and just before the trolley hit the stairs he stops it!
When he turns around you see him holding a box of Kellog's Crunchy Nut, I was quite disappointed as should have realised it was a Crunchy Nut advert.

The only thing that bothered me about this is advert is that is it really saying that people should or do care more about a cereal than their own child? ( even though I know it would ever happen).

I thought their previous advert when it starts raining and the guy takes his laptop out his of bag to take shelter and save his Kellog's box was actually quite amusing, as you know have obsessive business people are over their laptops and would probably never happen!

I'm not so sure the best route was to use a baby, is just me or is the message they are trying to depict slight wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment