Friday, September 4, 2009

Stop motion

The PEN story is a stop motion animation, OLUMPUS wrote :

This is the PEN Story in stop motion. We shot 60.000 pictures, developed 9.600 prints and shot over 1.800 pictures again. No post production! Thanks to all the stop motion artists who inspired us. We hope you enjoy :-)

The reason I'm posting this is because I didn't really know what it is was, but I've noticed it has become increasingly popular advertising tool especially for large companies.
It's something that I now really want to try as it is so effective and you can use stop motion is many different ways.
I just need to dedicate myself to creating a meaningful stop motion production.

Below are a few other cool stop motion productions that caught my eye:

8 bit trip (music video):






PSP commercial

No comments:

Post a Comment