Friday, July 10, 2009

Shawshank Redemption

Below is one of the most emotional, moving and engaging scene in this movie.
Personally I think watching just this one scene will give you and understanding of the whole concept behind this movie and being in prison.
You as the audience can some how understand feeling the of finally feeling free and liberated while in a confined environment.
If you haven't watched this movie I urge you to, my description does it no justice in comparison to the real thing.
The wirtter and director Frank Darabont has delivered this movie with excellence, I applaud his genius.

1 comment:

  1. Possible one of my favourite films of all time, this movie is playing on the big screen at Somerset House this August, I bet it would be even better on a massive screen!

    ReplyDelete