Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Life Flows better with Visa

Music
Artist
Don Thomas (Ian Parton remix)
Title
Come on Train

location Argentina
featuring Bill Shannon
(on crutches)

By Saatchi & Saatchi.

What an intelligent piece of communication, there's not much else I could say .
The advert is so clever, its entices the audience with an up beat feel, bringing out a childish side.
Unfortunately chatting to a few friends, they say they hate it, as it doesn't make sense,why would he be on crutches in the first place? Personally that's the reason I like it, as it's so random.
The music's accompaniment goes perfectly with the flow of the advert, it's the type of tune that when you here it you just want to hum along. My initial reaction was that I really want to give it a go.
I wish I had such genius!

No comments:

Post a Comment